Off Camera Lighting Work Shop $99.00
|Off Camera Lighting Workshop
Marshall’s Photography is offering an Hand on
(Location Off Camera) Lighting Workshop.
All attendees will receive a Free off Camera (How To) E-Book PDF
. Sunday, April 28, 2019 530-730 PM
You will learn fun techniques for creating breathtaking portraits with off camera lighting. Utilizing modifiers, reflectors, diffusers and other aids using speed lights or studio lights.
Are You Certifiable? Curley Marshall, Master Photographer, (CPP) Certified Professional Photographer will guide you through the process of off camera lighting.
Sign up for a day of fun, photography and education.
Off Camera Lighting Made Easy
• How to see and find the right light
• Getting the perfect exposures
• Pose subjects in attractive ways
• Fun techniques to interact with you subject
• Find pleasing and complementary backgrounds
• Learn how to get a perfect exposure and white balance.
• Live Models to build your Portfolio
What to bring:
• Your Camera
• Speed light or Studio light
• A Modifiers Soft box or Umbrella, Light Stand
• Radio Slaves or Triggers
“Ask about our NIGHT Lights (Work Shop) photographing the Downtown Skyline”
Immediate after the (Off Camera) Lighting Workshop.
Don’t delay Register Today! Limited Spaces Available
Seats available: 5
Seats available until: 4/28/2019